Named after the prominent Elrod family that owned much of the land on the south bank.
- Lost Through truss bridge over Spoon River on TR 248
- Fulton County, Illinois
- Destroyed by storm
- Built 1890; Lost to a F4 tornado in 1995. One of the nine bridges submitted to NRHP in "Metal Highway Bridges of Fulton County Thematic Resources", 1980-10-29
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 170.0 ft.
Total length: 215.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39143, -90.25457 (decimal degrees)
40°23'29" N, 90°15'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/733020/4474822 (zone/easting/northing)
- 442 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 029-3109 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52522 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1992)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- July 8, 2012: Updated by Fmiser: added to history
- July 2, 2012: New photo from Luke Harden
- July 2, 2012: Updated by Fmiser: Added type, corrected lat/long.
- June 3, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Destroyed by tornado"
- May 25, 2012: Added by Luke Harden
- Luke Harden - lukemh9 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com