Big Creek Park Footbridge
Just a little way west of the automobile road is this little bridge for foot traffic.
Photo taken by Fmiser in July 2012
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #235300
Built from 2x4s, 2x6s, a small pedestrian timber pony truss
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss bridge over Unnamed ditch on Foot traffic
- Canton, Fulton County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss built from dimensioned lumber
Span length: 12.0 ft.
Total length: 12.0 ft.
Deck width: 3.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56846, -90.04251 (decimal degrees)
40°34'06" N, 90°02'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/750361/4495058 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 575 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numer
- BH 52940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2016: Updated by Fmiser: Changed status to "destroyed"
- July 16, 2012: Updated by Fmiser: Improved name
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com