Kelly Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Gene Smania
BH Photo #196784
Bridge has been removed as of 11 August 2015
- Lost Through truss bridge over Kelly Creek on E3000N Rd
- Ford County, Illinois
- Built 1926
- Lost Pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 87.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.83506, -88.21676 (decimal degrees)
40°50'06" N, 88°13'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/397413/4521159 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Piper City
- Inventory numbers
- IL 027-3071 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 39793 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 11, 2015: Updated by Matt Lohry: Bridge has been removed according to forum post and Google Earth
- December 22, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Changed status and description from lost/replaced. Bridge still in place but closed.
- April 3, 2011: New photos from Jacob P. Bernard
- February 9, 2009: Added by Robert Stephenson