Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Crooked Creek on CH 17 (FAS 719)
- Fayette County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.83350, -88.71346 (decimal degrees)
38°50'01" N, 88°42'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/351276/4299694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 82188 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com