Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Hurricane Creek on CR 2500N (TR 173A)
- Fayette County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.10110, -89.20539 (decimal degrees)
39°06'04" N, 89°12'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/309293/4330310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 82186 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com