Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Drainage ditch leading to Bonpas Creek on TR 123
- Edwards County, Illinois
- Open to traffic (?)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 25.3 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.43481, -87.95801 (decimal degrees)
38°26'05" N, 87°57'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/416387/4254494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 1 S., R. 14 W., Sec. 15
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 83064 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com