Hog Branch Bridge
Source: IDOT ESR Report
BH Photo #273785
One truss line is removed/collapsed, the other is altered. Bridge likely no longer functions as a truss.
- Abandoned pratt pony truss bridge over Hog Branch on TR 238
- Douglas County, Illinois
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement.
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 15.4 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68806, -88.00417 (decimal degrees)
39°41'17" N, 88°00'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/413895/4393617 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 021-4812 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 59589 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 5, 2014: Added by Nathan Holth