Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over TR 56 on the ICRR, 2 mi. northeast of Kenney
- De Witt County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11861, -89.05500 (decimal degrees)
40°07'07" N, 89°03'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/324883/4442946 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 020-3034 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15197 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)