CGW - Concrete Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in November 2012
BH Photo #242656
Abandoned concrete slab bridge west of Clare, IL
- Abandoned slab bridge over Intermittent Stream on Abandoned Chicago Great Western Ry
- De Kalb County, Illinois
- - Chicago Great Western Railway (CGW)
- Slab. A similar design structure along the same line was dated 1910
Total length: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01644, -88.83984 (decimal degrees)
42°00'59" N, 88°50'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/347665/4653238 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54412 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 20, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- November 11, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- November 11, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago Great Western Railway"