Great Western Trail - Drainage Culvert
Photo taken by Steve Conro in November 2012
BH Photo #242640
Stone Arch drainage culvert. Late 1800's ?
- Stone arch bridge over Intermittent Stream on Great Western Bike Trail (former CGW Ry)
- De Kalb County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Chicago Great Western Railway (CGW)
- Stone arch
Total length: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.97089, -88.60194 (decimal degrees)
41°58'15" N, 88°36'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/367268/4647784 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Maple Park
- Inventory numer
- BH 54410 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 25, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added Kane County as other location as the bridge is on the county line.
- November 11, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago Great Western Railway"