CN - Ogden Ave Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in May 2012
BH Photo #232520
Multiple line use Indiana Harbor Belt, UP, CSX, CN leading into UP Global1 intermodal yard.
- Bridge over Ogden Ave (Old Rotute 66) on IHBrr (former Penn Central)
- Chicago, Cook County, Illinois
- - Penn Central Railroad (PC)
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 147.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.86375, -87.68878 (decimal degrees)
41°51'50" N, 87°41'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/442835/4634878 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 016-0233 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- July 15, 2015: New photos from John Marvig
- May 26, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- May 20, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Penn Central Railroad"