CNRR Lake-Cook Road Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
Two track plus pedestrian walkways both sides
- Girder bridge over Lake-Cook Road on CNRR (former Soo Line RR)
- Deerfield, Cook County, Illinois, and Lake County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1997
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 128.9 ft.
- Also called
- Soo Line/Metra RR Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15250, -87.84250 (decimal degrees)
42°09'09" N, 87°50'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/430392/4667051 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Highland Park
- Inventory numbers
- IL 016-3228 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51207 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- February 6, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Skewed"