Illinois Central RR Little Calumet River Bridges
Photo taken by Steve Conro in September 2012
Four separate bridges. 3 double track and 1 single track.
- Warren through truss bridge over Little Calumet River on CNRR (former Illinois Central), Metra, Amtrak
- Cook County, Illinois
- Warren through truss w/deck plate girder approaches, except single track which has a Pony plate girder approach.
Length of largest span: 320.0 ft.
Total length: 590.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.65101, -87.62073 (decimal degrees)
41°39'04" N, 87°37'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/448312/4611215 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Lake Calumet
- Inventory number
- BH 53641 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 22, 2013: New Street View added by Michael Miller
- September 25, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Canadian National Railway", "Illinois Central Railroad", "Amtrak", "Metra"