UP/CN Deval Crossing Bridge
Very unusual configuration with the UPRR (former C&NW) crisscrossing the CNRR (former Wisconsin Central)at grade on top of the bridge over US 14. Along with the UP/Metra line that crosses both of these about 100 yds away, the railroad calls this triangle Deval Crossing.
- Bridge over US 14 (Northwest Hwy) on UPRR (Former C&NW) & CNRR (former Wisconcin Central)
- Des Plaines, Cook County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.04714, -87.89785 (decimal degrees)
42°02'50" N, 87°53'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/425696/4655400 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Arlington Heights
- Inventory number
- BH 51428 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 24, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Wisconsin Central Ltd."