Small Engine Rail Bridge
old Mini Steam Engine Wooden Rail Bridge
Panoramio user mousseau_ellis
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND)
View this photo at panoramio.com
BH Photo #308417
The park was built in 1935, and a source states that the WPA built most of the structures in the park.
A news article states that the train came to the park in 1959.
It is unclear when the bridge was originally built.
- Wooden Baltimore deck truss bridge over Creek on Railroad
- Clay County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - Little Toot Railroad
- Baltimore deck truss
Total length: 130.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66433, -88.53821 (decimal degrees)
38°39'52" N, 88°32'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/366172/4280650 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Xenia NE
- Inventory number
- BH 64121 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 17, 2014: Added by Dave King