Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Brushy Branch on CR 2000E
- Christian County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 36.4 ft.
Total length: 38.4 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.53531, -89.15699 (decimal degrees)
39°32'07" N, 89°09'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/314630/4378404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 71405 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)