Willow Branch CR180N Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in May 2019
BH Photo #447693
This looks like it may have started as some kind of truss bridge. You can see the remains of some kind of uprights that have been removed or cut off. The under structure looks like that of a truss deck but some newer beams and rail supports added later.
- Steel stringer bridge over Willow Branch on CR 180N
- Christian County, Illinois
- Built 1910; rehabilitated 1990
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 19.7 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.37448, -89.34350 (decimal degrees)
39°22'28" N, 89°20'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/298135/4360953 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 69724 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 27.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 18, 2019: New photos from Steve Conro
- October 19, 2015: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com