Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Bear Creek on CR 400N
- Christian County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.40682, -89.44586 (decimal degrees)
39°24'25" N, 89°26'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/289414/4364777 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 71403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)