Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Bear Creek on N. 24th Avenue/CR 000N
- Christian County, Illinois, and Montgomery County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Concrete slab (?)
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34878, -89.48264 (decimal degrees)
39°20'56" N, 89°28'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/286069/4358421 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71404 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 60.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)