Prairie Fork Bridge
Photo taken by Dale Travis
BH Photo #112789
Replaced by a low water crossing culvert.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Prairie Fork on CR 450N
- Christian County, Illinois
- Replaced by 2 culverts
- Pin-connected, 4-panel Pratt bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.3 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41444, -89.49083 (decimal degrees)
39°24'52" N, 89°29'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/285565/4365729 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 011-3241 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15068 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 17.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 19, 2019: New photos from Steve Conro