Wabash Railroad Bridge #39
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Unknown ditch on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Champaign County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- Built 1910
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 17.0 ft.
Total length: 35.6 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #39
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02908, -88.01682 (decimal degrees)
40°01'45" N, 88°01'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/413240/4431480 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Joseph
- Inventory number
- BH 64957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier