Wabash Railroad Bridge #38
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Unknown ditch on Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway
- Champaign County, Illinois
- Open to rail traffic
- Built 1925
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 17.7 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #38
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.03007, -88.00652 (decimal degrees)
40°01'48" N, 88°00'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/414120/4431580 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Joseph
- Inventory number
- BH 64956 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 21, 2014: Added by James Holzmeier