Little Golden Gate Bridge
The bridge is a scale (1:20) replica of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA.
- Wire suspension bridge over Lake of the Woods on a pedestrian trail in the Champaign County Forest Preserve
- Champaign County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1960
- Wire suspension
Total length: 226.0 ft.
Deck width: 3.5 ft.
- Also called
- Lake of the Woods Suspension Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.19939, -88.38002 (decimal degrees)
40°11'58" N, 88°22'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/382543/4450801 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 46422 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 18, 2019: New photo from Susan Wyrick
- October 21, 2010: Updated by J.P.: Updated name, year built
- October 13, 2010: New photos from J.P.
- October 6, 2010: Added by James McCray
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Susan Wyrick