Old Galena Trail and Coach Rd Bridge
- Bridge over Stream on Old Galena Trail and Coach Rd
- Carroll County, Illinois
- Abandoned and falling apart.
- Built 1830, a historical marker nearby says Abraham Lincoln once camped near this bridge
- 2 span Stone Arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.06472, -89.70020 (decimal degrees)
42°03'53" N, 89°42'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/276594/4660489 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 49861 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 18, 2011: Updated by J.P.: added historical info.