MILW - Lost Creek Bridge #2
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2015
BH Photo #318396
Length Approx. Open for pedestrian, snowmobile use. This Rwy line appears on 1893 county maps. Unsure if bridge it that old or not.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over Lost Creek on Abandoned CMStP&P (Milwaukee Rd) Rwy
- Carroll County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Concrete deck girder
Total length: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.16197, -89.73342 (decimal degrees)
42°09'43" N, 89°44'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/274191/4671377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 66535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 16, 2015: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad"