Keltner Road Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2015
BH Photo #318436
The date shows 1886 but I think the 1886 bridge was on the old piers below it. This is obviously newer than that.
- Stringer bridge over East Fork Plum River on East Keltner Road, .5 mi. south of County Line
- Carroll County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1886
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 73.4 ft.
Total length: 76.7 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18583, -89.90667 (decimal degrees)
42°11'09" N, 89°54'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/259968/4674499 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 008-3201 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15051 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 16, 2015: New photos from Steve Conro