Modern Bridges for Illinois Highways. State of Illinois Highway Commission. August 1912.
BH Photo #439479
Superstructure built by Elkhart Bridge & Iron Co. Substructure built by McManis & Son
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge
- Princeton Township, Bureau County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Built 1909
- - Elkhart Bridge & Iron Co. of Elkhart, Indiana
- McManis & Son
- 8-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 140.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.35384, -89.58737 (decimal degrees)
41°21'14" N, 89°35'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/283556/4581267 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83775 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 29, 2018: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added likely location
- December 16, 2018: Added by Melissa Brand-Welch