East Bureau Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2011
BH Photo #222094
Floods have washed out East approach.
- Steel stringer bridge over East Bureau Creek on CR 1200N
- Bureau County, Illinois
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.32047, -89.39653 (decimal degrees)
41°19'14" N, 89°23'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/299419/4577103 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Princeton South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 006-4287 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 50609 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 19, 2011: Added by Steve Conro