New York Central Peru Rd Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in July 2012
Only piers and timber approaches remain
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over Peru Rd & Main St on Abandoned NYC RR
- Seatonville, Bureau County, Illinois
- Bridge removed but piers remain
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.36187, -89.27387 (decimal degrees)
41°21'43" N, 89°16'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/309807/4581424 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 006-9931 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 52840 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- July 8, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "New York Central Railroad"