UP Walnut Creek Bridge
- Lattice through truss bridge over Walnut Creek on Union Pacific Railroad
- Bureau County, Illinois
- Destroyed by derailment and replaced.
- One span Lattice Through Truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.54246, -89.65580 (decimal degrees)
41°32'33" N, 89°39'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/278474/4602384 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- New Bedford
- Inventory number
- BH 48246 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 18, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Railroad", "Destroyed by derailment"
- July 29, 2012: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- May 16, 2011: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been destroyed and replaced.
- February 24, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth
Walnut Creek Railroad Bridge