Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete slab bridge over Lime Creek Branch on CR1600E 4 mi. southeast of Walnut
- Bureau County, Illinois
- Replaced by a culvert
- Built 1905
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.49694, -89.55056 (decimal degrees)
41°29'49" N, 89°33'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/287104/4597065 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Buda NE
- Inventory numbers
- IL 006-4324 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15031 (Bridgehunter.com ID)