Little Missouri Creek Branch Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2016
BH Photo #352309
Road completely abandoned from the south. Very helpful landowner let us access through path and then up dry stream bed on his property. 4WD needed.
- Abandoned Bedsted truss bridge over Branch of Little Missouri on CR1650N
- Brown County, Illinois
- bypassed and abandoned
- Built 1907, abandoned by new alignment 1992
- Bedstead Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.07663, -90.81629 (decimal degrees)
40°04'36" N, 90°48'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/686199/4438547 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 005-3708 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 70557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/1991)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)
- April 24, 2016: Updated by Steve Conro: pics and changed name so Missouri Cr brides would list together
- January 15, 2016: Added by Elliott Johnson
- Elliott Johnson - elliottsgon15 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com