A 1905 Strauss Bascule and Concrete Bridge Company ad mentions that a 350 foot four arch concrete span for Elgin & Belvidere Electric Company (Interurban railroad) was being built in Belvidere. The company built concrete bridges in a ribbed format. This ribbed arch appears to be the bridge the literature refers to. The rails were removed in the 1930 by the interurban route's founder Bion J. Arnold after the line was abandoned.
Abandoned ribbed closed-spandrel arch bridge over Kishwaukee River on abandonded Elgin-Belvidere Railroad