Bilyeu's Crossing Bridge
Bilyeu's Ford Crossing Bridge
From the Zobrist Av. side
Photo taken by Randy Weiss in April 2013
BH Photo #252493
Bridge is called by locals as Bilyeu Ford Crossing Bridge. May have been closed 1976.
- Lost through truss bridge over Shoal Creek on Bilyeu Road/Zobrist Avenue
- Bond County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss bridge
Length of largest span: 119.1 ft.
Total length: 121.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Also called
- Zero Ton Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87029, -89.52021 (decimal degrees)
38°52'13" N, 89°31'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/281357/4305401 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numers
- IL 003-3309 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 56003 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 31, 2016: New photos from David Huffman
- March 8, 2016: Updated by Kim Harvey: NBI data imported
- April 13, 2013: Added by Randy Weiss