Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Shoal Creek on TR 17, 3 mi. southeast of Donnellson
- Bond County, Illinois
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1917
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.01333, -89.41889 (decimal degrees)
39°00'48" N, 89°25'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/290570/4321039 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 003-3303 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15019 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com