Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Rock Creek on N. 60th Street (CR 1000E/TR 118)
- Adams County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Concrete through girder (?)
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02988, -91.31949 (decimal degrees)
40°01'48" N, 91°19'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/643388/4432426 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 77114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)