Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Dixie Creek on River Road
- Washington County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.52806, -116.68611 (decimal degrees)
44°31'41" N, 116°41'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/524919/4930604 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 28915 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14971 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com