Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over She Creek on Old Highway
- Washington County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1917
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.47889, -116.68639 (decimal degrees)
44°28'44" N, 116°41'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/524940/4925112 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 28865 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14972 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com