Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Secesh River on East Fork Road
- Valley County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 203.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.02566, -115.70770 (decimal degrees)
45°01'32" N, 115°42'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/601807/4986613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 20155 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 85878 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com