Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over South Fork Salmon River on East Fork Road
- Valley County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1953
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 184.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.01497, -115.71463 (decimal degrees)
45°00'54" N, 115°42'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/601280/4985416 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 20160 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 85877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com