Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Cedar Draw on STC 2721
- Twin Falls County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.54333, -114.61417 (decimal degrees)
42°32'36" N, 114°36'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/695994/4712896 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 19385 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com