Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Agatha Creek on Potlatch Road
- Shoshone County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1991
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +47.26833, -116.07639 (decimal degrees)
47°16'06" N, 116°04'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/569865/5235397 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Marble Creek
- Inventory numbers
- ID 30994 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14947 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)