Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Coyote Creek on STC 4751
- Nez Perce County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1968
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.45583, -116.65972 (decimal degrees)
46°27'21" N, 116°39'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/526131/5144751 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Culdesac North
- Inventory numbers
- ID 29905 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14936 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)