Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Potlatch River on Highline Arrow Road
- Nez Perce County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 128.0 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 10.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.47667, -116.76639 (decimal degrees)
46°28'36" N, 116°45'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/517933/5147037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- ID 29845 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 63.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)