CSP - Lawyers Canyon Viaduct
Lawyers Canyon Viaduct
BH Photo #253931
Tallest remaining viaduct in US. The largest of well over a dozen large trestles along abandoned Camas Prairie Railroad, most of which are wooden.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Lawyers Canyon on Railroad
- Lewis County, Idaho, and Idaho County, Idaho
- Intact but closed to all traffic
- Built 1908, abandoned 2000
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Camas Prairie Railroad (CSP)
- Northern Pacific Railroad (NP)
- Deck plate girder viaduct, 1,520 feet long and 280 feet high.
Total length: 1,520.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.20083, -116.42042 (decimal degrees)
46°12'03" N, 116°25'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/544715/5116525 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56256 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 30, 2020: New photos from David Shedlock
- January 13, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- April 8, 2018: New photo from Richard Doody
- October 7, 2015: New photos from Kyle Jarvis
- May 16, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- May 16, 2013: Updated by Zachary S: Added categories "Abandoned", "Tall Bridges"