Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Bear Creek on Old Highway 8
- Latah County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 2003
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.78472, -116.59694 (decimal degrees)
46°47'05" N, 116°35'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/530765/5181320 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 29460 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14919 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com