Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over 'U' Canal on Old US 93
- Jerome County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 151.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.76985, -114.43370 (decimal degrees)
42°46'11" N, 114°26'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/709959/4738451 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Shoshone SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 24820 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 44827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com