Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Deep Creek on FR 468A
- Idaho County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Length of largest span: 34.8 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.70757, -114.71895 (decimal degrees)
45°42'27" N, 114°43'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/677553/5064087 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beaver Jack Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 14893 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com