Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Selway River
- Idaho County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.7 ft.
Total length: 96.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.73480, -114.75883 (decimal degrees)
45°44'05" N, 114°45'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/674364/5067025 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Magruder Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 14901 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 54.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com