Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White Cap Creek
- Idaho County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.7 ft.
Total length: 118.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.86013, -114.74393 (decimal degrees)
45°51'36" N, 114°44'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/675131/5080982 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burnt Strip Mountain
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 14904 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com